Federal Government Agency Massive Recruitment Of Teachers

The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has commenced recruitment of teachers across the federation for NCE degree holders.

Besides the Federal Government N-Power scheme, this is another programme that ensures that education gets to nomadic schools in the country.

Basically, the 2018/2019 Federal teachers’ recruitment is in line with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) to reinstate education sector by employing more teachers in rural/urban areas in which successful applicants will be posted to Nomadic schools.

Nomadic schools are also known as Almajiri schools and these schools are generally, schools that have been identified and certified by UBEC quality assurance to be without teachers.

We at Recruitment Nigeria have carefully observed that only applicants with NCE degree can apply for the programme.

Applicants who have intention to apply to the scheme must also specialise in one of the following underlisted subject to apply. The subject includes; English Language, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education, Arts and Nigerian and Foreign Languages.

What Do I Need To Apply For Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019?

All applicants should note the following carefully to apply:

  • Applicants must have obtained an NCE certificate not earlier than 2013.
  • The NCE certificate must be obtained from a college of education fully accredited by NCCE.
  • To apply, you must not be more than 40 years old.
  • You must first disengage your commitment with any scheme either public or private where you are currently receiving allowance or salary from before you apply.
  • If you are successfully selected, you are likely going to be posted to a rural school so be prepared.

NOTE: Although the scheme is meant to identify schools without teachers in both rural and urban areas, there is every tendency that you get posted to rural areas as slated by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).

Generally you will be posted to either of the following;

1). Schools identified through UBEC quality assurance to be without teachers

2). Schools in internally displaced persons camp

3). Nomadic schools

4). Almajiri Schools

How Do I Apply For The Federal Recruitment Scheme?

If you are sure you have painstakingly read our guide and have all the requirements enlisted above, then forward your application to the underlisted address.

The application should be properly enveloped with the post being applied for behind, alongside photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications.

Forward your application to The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State

Click here to apply for other jobs not teaching related.