Welcome to recruitment Nigeria where we have selected carefully the latest openings in the telecommunication industry for you.
Besides the oil and gas jobs, the telecommunications industry is another goldmine were every fresh graduate desire to venture into.
However, of all the telecommunications industries in the country, statistics reveal that MTN seems to have the largest number of job seekers or employees.
Generally, MTN undergoes massive recruitment of fresh graduate yearly.
We have also put together legit information on when and how to apply for MTN jobs in 2018/2019 session.
Going through our guide carefully will give you answers to these general questions which people ask about MTN jobs.
How Can I Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
Where can I obtain the 2018 MTN Nigeria form?
Is the MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
When will MTN Nigeria Recruitment start?
When is MTN Application deadline for 2018/2019?
What are the trending jobs on MTN for 2018/2019?
We have carefully observed that MTN’s building of themselves as a brand have attracted very good hands and talent to work for them all year round.
Generally, the vision of MTN is to “lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to customers” and their mission is “to make our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.”
HOW TO APPLY FOR MTN JOBS
To apply for jobs in MTN you must be a registered user of careers at the official MTN website.
Using a good browser takes you just about five minutes to register on careers at MTN and all you need to possess is your CV and Cover Letter which describes why you are bet for the job.
The basic steps to apply for any MTN job:
Enter your biodata on the site
Submit your CV
Apply for the vacancies advertised
Monitor your application
CLICK HERE to visit the site now and browse for job openings currently being advertised by the telecommunications company.
NOTE: MTN does not ask for stipends, gift or money to enable you register or apply for jobs. They do not also ask you to fill your account details for any opening until you have been given the job which will be done with the Human Resource.
To know if your application was rightly done, you should get a message that reads “Congratulations!!! You have just successfully applied for the job and you can be the right person for the Job” after you click the submit button.
QUALIFICATION NEEDED FOR MTN JOBS
To work with MTN, you must possess the following qualifications;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.